- 300 g carrots, halved
- 200 g Apples, quartered
- 3 eggs
- 200 g Rice Bran Oil
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g plain flour
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 140 g brown sugar
- 140 g sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preheat over to 170 degrees.
Add carrot and apple to the thermomix bowl and grate 5 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
Add eggs and oil and mix 30 seconds, speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients including reserved carrot and apple and mix 1 minute, speed 4, .
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 15 seconds, speed 4, .
Pour into a lined 20cm x 30cm baking tin, smooth over the top with the spatula and bake for 45 mins.
Leave to cool before slicing into bars.
Perfect nut-free lunch box snack or mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls