- 150 g Butter, at room temp
- 230 g rice syrup
- 2 eggs, at room temp
- 110 g Coconut Flour
- 180 g Arrowroot
- 3 tablespoon cocoa
- 225 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g Fresh Raspberries
- 250 g unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 rice syrup
- 2 vanilla beans scraped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 deg cel
Add rice syrup & butter 30 sec speed 4 until pale & creamy.
Insert butterfly sp4 whisk one egg at a time until combined.
Add the coconut flour, arrowroot, cocao & almond milk & then slowly whisk until almost combined.
Add the bicarb soda, baking powder & vinegar & whisk until combined.
Add all the ingredients & whisk for 2 minutes or until pale & creamy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Madeira Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Brownies with Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Green Apple, Passionfruit & Raspberry Jam
- Peach, Lime & Raspberry Jam
- Long Track Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Apricot Chicken Drumsticks
- No Bake Easter Egg Caramel Slice
- Feta, sweet potato & eggplant frittata
- Raspberry Coulis
- Pancakes with apple sauce