- 120 gram Butter
- 40 gram golden syrup
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 90 gram rolled oats
- 120 gram sugar
- 120 gram plain flour
- 50 gram dessicated coconut
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
Add butter, golden syrup and water to the Thermomix. Mix 2 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 2, until fully melted.
Add bi-carb and mix 5 seconds, speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 1 minute, interval speed
Cool on trays for a couple of minutes before transferring to wire racks. Once cooled completely keep in an air-tight container in the pantry.
For those who want a bit more crunch, I left the oven at the same temperature and cooked for 15-16 minutes - a little more golden and a lot more crunch! They harden up as they cool down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)