- 2 Eggs or Egg substitute equivalent
- 320 grams Self Raising Flour,or Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 grams nuttelex or butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 250 grams Milk-almond,rice,soy,goats,oat-whatever you like
Put into TM nuttelex & sugar - 15 seconds on speed 5, then add eggs mix 10 seconds on speed 5, then add milk, flour,& salt mix altogether for 15 seconds on speed 5.Pour into cupcake moulds and bake at 180 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes; or pour into a cake tin and bake at 180 degress for 40 to 45minutes.
*Note; to make Chocolate Cupcakes add 2-4 tablespoons of cocoa along with the flour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie