- 200 g Block of Chocolate, (Dark, Milk or White)
- 145 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sour cream, or natural yoghurt
- 70 g Grapeseed Oil, or light olive oil
- 10 g Vanilla Essence/ ExtractVanilla Essence/ Extract
- 300 g plain flour
- 15 g baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break chocolate into bowl Turbo .5 sec x 3 and reserve choc chunks.
Mill sugar 5 sec / sp 10. Reserve with chocolate.
Whisk wet ingredients oil, eggs, vanilla and sour cream 10 sec / sp 4.
Spoon into paper cases bake 20 - 25 mins. Muffins are ready when top springs back after gently pressed.
Preheat oven 180°C and line medium muffin tray with paper cases.
To clean bowl add your egg shells 10 sec / sp 10 then tip into your garden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade