THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 Orange rind
- 90 grams sugar
- 240 grams SR flour
- 60 grams Butter, chopped in to small cubes
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Milk
- 70 grams chocolate chips, of your choice
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat ocen to 180 degrees C
Place 20g sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Place roughly broken pieces of chocolate in TM bowl. Grate for 5 sec speed 6.
Place orange rind in TM bowl ans grind for 5-10 sec on seed 8. Make sure no large chunks remain. If so repeat until all fine.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add sugar, flour and butter. Mix for 10sec on speed 6.
Scrape down sides.
Add egg, milk and chocolate. Set dial to closed lid and process for 40 sec on interval speed to form a dough.
Place dessertspoon sized heaps on baking tray lined with gladbake.
Bake for 15 - 20 mins until golden. Sprinkle with icing sugar (optional) Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice