- 125 g dark chocolate
- 150 g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 350 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanillia essence
- 20 g cocoa
- 130 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven at 160c.
Lined 20cm square tin with baking paper
1. Chop Butter & Chocolate for 5 sec on speed 5, (scrape down the side)
2. Melt Butter & Chocolate 2mins 60c on speed 1,
3. Add eggs, sugar & vanilla essence, mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
4. Add flour & coco and mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
5. Pour mixture into a lined tin and bake it for 40-50mins
Accessories you need
Do not over baked chocolate brownies; otherwise it will be very dry.
sugar contents can be reduced to 300g for a less sweeter brownies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream