- 55 grams Coconut Flour
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 1 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced) or 180 degrees. Line 6 hole cupcake tray.
Add coconut flour and cacao powder to bowl 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside
Add honey and coconut oil to bowl. 2 minutes/37 degrees/ speed 2.
Add eggs 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl
Add combined dry ingrediants to bowl 10 seconds/speed 5 or until combined
Pour mixture into 6 cupcake patties and flatten tops as they won't change shape while baking.
Bake for 15mins or until set. Cool on wire rack or serve warm with vanilla icecream.
Accessories you need
Serve warm with ice cream. Can be iced with chcocolate ganache.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)