- 55 grams Coconut Flour
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 1 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced) or 180 degrees. Line 6 hole cupcake tray.
Add coconut flour and cacao powder to bowl 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside
Add honey and coconut oil to bowl. 2 minutes/37 degrees/ speed 2.
Add eggs 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl
Add combined dry ingrediants to bowl 10 seconds/speed 5 or until combined
Pour mixture into 6 cupcake patties and flatten tops as they won't change shape while baking.
Bake for 15mins or until set. Cool on wire rack or serve warm with vanilla icecream.
Accessories you need
Serve warm with ice cream. Can be iced with chcocolate ganache.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie
- Shona's Peppermint Creams
- White Christmas - Old Style
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Slice
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Date Scones
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Scones
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Polish Coleslaw
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top