- 170 g unsalted butter, Chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, room temperature, lightly whisked
- 80 g plain flour
- 70 g pistachio kernels
- 100 g Frozen Cranberries
- cocoa powder, to dust
Preheat oven to 160 or 140 fan forced. Grease and line base and sides of an 18cm (base measurement) square cake pan.
Grate chocolate on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and melt at 50 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 2 scraping down sides of bow at 1 minute intervals.
Add sugar and vanilla and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add beaten eggs and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4.
Add flour, pistachios and cranberries and mix for 12 seconds on speed 4.
Pour mixture into pan, level surface. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out almost clean (should be fudgy at centre). Cool in pan. Cut into squares. Dust with cocoa to serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + November 2012. Original recipe used raspberries instead of cranberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic