- 170 g unsalted butter, Chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, room temperature, lightly whisked
- 80 g plain flour
- 70 g pistachio kernels
- 100 g Frozen Cranberries
- cocoa powder, to dust
Preheat oven to 160 or 140 fan forced. Grease and line base and sides of an 18cm (base measurement) square cake pan.
Grate chocolate on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and melt at 50 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 2 scraping down sides of bow at 1 minute intervals.
Add sugar and vanilla and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add beaten eggs and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4.
Add flour, pistachios and cranberries and mix for 12 seconds on speed 4.
Pour mixture into pan, level surface. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out almost clean (should be fudgy at centre). Cool in pan. Cut into squares. Dust with cocoa to serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + November 2012. Original recipe used raspberries instead of cranberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic