- 180 g Butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g chocolate
- 300 g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 1 package chocolate sprinkles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate chocolate 3 sec/sp 6. Scrape down sides.
- Melt chocolate 2 min/50d/sp 1.
- Add sugar & butter, mix 30 sec/sp 3.5
- Beat egg & vanilla through 10 sec/sp3.5
- Fold through flour & salt 10 sec/sp 3. Scrape sides down. Repeat if necessary.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Using a teaspoon shape mixture into balls.
- Roll balls in chocolate sprinkles and place on lined oven tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool on rack.
Pre heat oven to 190 degrees.
Use a good quality chocolate not compounded chocolate. My preference is Old Gold Original.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice