- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 medium zucchini
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g Butter
- 400 g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 350 g plain flour
- 40 g cocoa
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinammon
- 150 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 175 degrees
Pulverise orange for 20 seconds on speed 9. Add zucchini and chop for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add walnuts and chop for a further 3-5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla for 1 minute on speed 6. Add one egg at a time and mix for approx 15 seconds on speed 5.
Add the rest of ingredients and zuchhini mix. Mix for approx 30 seconds on speed 5.
Pour into greased and flour dusted cake or bundt tin. Bake for approx 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled glaze with ganache (EDC, page 160)
This is a great way to sneak a few more veggies into the family!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup