- 250 grams Butter
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams plain flour
- 120 grams SR flour
- 180 grams frozen raspberries
- 100 grams White Choc Chips
- icing sugar, to serve
6h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 170 degrees. Grease and line a 27x17cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing for an overhang at both long ends for easy removal
2. Melt chocolate and butter together, 6mins/50 degrees/Sp 2.
3. Allow mixture to cool slightly, 1min/Sp 2
4. Add sugar and eggs. Combine 10secs/Sp 4
5. Add flours and combine 10secs/Sp 4. Scrape down and mix again, 5secs/Sp 4.
Add raspberries and white choc. Combine using spatula, then mix 10secs/Sp3
Pour into slice tin and smooth top with spatula.
Bake for 40mins until firm to touch. Allow to cool completely in pan then pop into the fridge to set for at least 6hrs.
Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar before serving
This recipe is best made the day before it is required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls