- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 150 grams raw sugar
- Rind 1 large lemon or 2 small
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams wholemeal spelt flour
- 240 grams coconut cream 100%
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 115 grams raw sugar
- 65 grams lemon juice
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 1/5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon shredded or dessicated coconut
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease and line loaf pan.
Cream butter, sugar and rind, 20 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
Add eggs and mix in 10 seconds/speed 3.
Add flour, baking powder, coconut, and coconut cream. 10 seconds/speed 2. Mix/fold in a little with the spatula. Repeat.
Spoon into 2 x silicone 6 muffin trays and place on Veroma tray. Fill TM with 1 lt water. Cook Veroma, 22 mins, speed 2. Skewer should come out clean.
You will need to cook 1 tray at a time. Top up the water in TM before cooking the second tray.
Combine the sugar and lemon juice for 15 seconds/speed 4. Pour over the hot loaf while it is still in pan. Stand the cake in the pan until cooled.
Place sugar into the dry and clean Thermomix bowl & mill for speed 10/10 sec. Add the lemon juice & mix speed 5/5 sec.
Pour icing over the cake when it has cooled completely.
Top with some freshly toasted shredded or dessicated coconut.
Option 1: Syrup
Option 2: Icing
Alternatively to icing or syrup, dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread