- 2 ripe bananas, Peeled
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 200 g vanilla yoghurt, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 pods cardamom, seeds only
- 4 tsp Cacao powder raw
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 C
- 2. Place bananas and vanilla essence in the bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
- 3. No need to rinse out bowl. Add yoghurt and maple syrup and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- 4. Add the eggs one at a time and combine each for a few seconds on
- speed 5.
- 5. Add the banana mixture and mix for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- 6. Add the flour, spices , bicarbonate of soda and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 to 5.
- 7. Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour. If cake still looks wet after this time reduce the temperature to 140 C and cook for a further 10 to 20 minutes.
- 8. Wait 10 minutes before turning out of the cake tin.
Clone of Moist Banana Cake - Easy
Accessories you need
I used thermomix yoghurt made on the TM5 chip.
I iced the cake with a cream cheese frosting. One pack of cream cheese, room temp, 20g maple syrup, vanilla. Blend sp 4 till smooth. Spread over cooled cake.
Or serve warm cake with coconut milk custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Cape Malay Koeksisters
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom