- 270 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder, (I make my own in the Thermomix)
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Mixed spice
- 170 g Butter, (cold)
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g currants
- 100 g sultanas
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160-180C
Place dry ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6
Add eggs and fruit. Set dial to closed lid position and combine on interval speed for 20 to 40 seconds.
Roll mixture into small balls.
Place on a tray lined with baking paper and bake until lightly brown (about 15 min).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream