- 130 g pitted dates
- 2 Large Overripe Bananas
- 120 g coconut oil
- 190 g SR flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50 g soy milk or almond milk
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees (140 fan forced)
Crush baking paper into ball, and then open up and line into square tin.
1. ensure bowl is dry and clean when you pour in dates. Blitz dates 10 sec, Speed 10
2. Throw in everything else, weighing in whatever needs to be weighed as you go. The sequence of ingredients does not matter.
3. Mix 25seconds, Speed 5.
4. Scrape down whatever's at the sides
5. Final mix, 5-10 seconds, Speed 5.
6. Pour everything into the tin and place into oven.
Check cake after 40 minutes, cake is done when a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
This cake stores beautifully, lasts in an airtight container in the pantry for a week (if it lasts that long).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)