- 300 grams Dried Dates
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 grams dessicated coconut
- 300 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon golden syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dried dates in TM Bowl Chop 6sec/speed6 -tfr to bowl
Place dried apricots in TM Bowl Chop 6sec/speed8 - add to dates
Combine in TM Bowl, sugar,coconut,flour 10sec/speed4, use spatula to mix and place into another bowl
In TM bowl melt butter and golden syrup 3min/100/speed4
ADD dried fruit, 10sec/speed2, ADD dry ingredients 10sec/speed3
ADD 3 beaten eggs, 20sec/speed3, use spatula to help mix, stop, scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
PRESS into lined pan
COOK for 35 min at 180 degrees until firm and a golden colour.
PREP TIME: 15MIN
COOKING TIME: 35 - 40 MIN
MAKES 18 Bars
Date & Apricot Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TRUE American Brownie
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Sticky Date Slice
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- White choc, Caramel Macadamia SLICE
- Tim Tam Brownie Slice
- Coconut Crumble & Lemon Curd Slice
- COCONUT HEALTH BALLS
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Jodes Mix Fruit Scone
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits