- 300 grams Butter, softened
- 270 gram sugar
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Sugar/Essence
- 3 level tbsp Rum
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 eggs
- 370 grams self rasing flour
- 70 gram milk
- 1 tbsp Coco powder
- 500 grams morella cherries, tin or jar-drained
- 150 grams Butter
- 400 grams Dark cooking chocolate
- 60-100 grams icing sugar, to taste
- 40 grams Corn Flour
- 2 --- eggs
- 500 grams mill
Grease baking tray or lay out with baking paper.
Place the light dough on the tray.
Add the dark dough on top.
Spread the Morella cherries on the dough.
Bake for 30-35 mins on 175 degrees.
LET IT COOL DOWN.
Put butterfly in the TM bowl put on speed 3 until it’s nice and soft.
Then add the Vanilla custard spoon by spoon through the lid.
Spread the butter cream on the ......... and let it cool down (THE VANILLA CUSTARD AND BUTTER MUST BE AT ROOM TEMPERATUR).
Melt the chocolate and carefully dribble the chocolate on the whole cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake