- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 vanilla bean, or 1 tspn vanilla essence
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add raw sugar to bowl and mill, 2 seconds, speed 9 to make castor sugar (or can use castor sugar), add to bowl
Cut open vanilla bean and scrape out seeds ( around 1/4 tspn) or just use vanilla essence and add to bowl
Add all other ingredients
Add butterfly and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4
Pour into cake tin (approx 20cm) either greased or lined with baking paper on the bottom
Cook at 180 degrees celcius for 60 minutes (have on bottom tray of oven and if fan forced cook at 170 degrees)
When finished, let cool in tin for 5-10 minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack, when just warm, serve with cream or ice cream. This photo shows served with stewed plums, the tartness of this is lovely with the pie....stay tuned will be posting the plums soon if I havent already.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Run a knife around the edge of the tin before you invert and place onto cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake