- 125 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams Dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 185 grams Plain Flour.
- 190 grams white chocolate bits
- 90 grams craisins (dried cranberries)
- 90 grams shelled pistachios, roasted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat over to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease and line base and sides of 19cm square cake pan.
2. Place dark chocolate in TM bowl and chop 5 sec/sp9
3. Add butter and sugar and melt 2 mins/50C/sp2. Cool 10 mins.
4. Add in eggs, flour, white chocolate bits, craisins and pistachios and stir to combine 20sec//sp3-4
5. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake for 30 mins, or until mixture is firm to touch. Cool in pan. Turn out and cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice