THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 10 grams vanilla bean extract
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams SR flour
- 110 grams Milk
- 150 grams sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 15 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius fan forced.
2. Mill sugar 10 seconds on speed 10.
3. Add butter and vanilla to bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
4. Slowly add eggs and mix for further 10 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add flour and milk. Mix for 10 seconds speed 5.
6. Bake for 15 mins or until lightly golden. Cool on wire rack.
7. Meanwhile make the icing. Mill sugar 10 seconds speed 10. Add butter and milk and mix for 30 seconds speed 5 until mixture is pale and creamy. Scrape down and repeat if needed.
Enjoy! Love, LO xx
Recipe courtesy of taste.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs