THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 115 grams unsalted butter, Softened
- 170 grams caster sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 225 grams plain flour
- 165 grams dark chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, Roughly chopped
- sea salt, For sprinkling
1h 20minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put leaves of mint into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7 then transfer to another dish and wipe out mixing bowl
Place sugar, butter, egg and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 2min/speed 3
Add flour and baking soda and mix 40 sec/speed 4
Add chocolate chips and mint and stir 30 sec/speed 2
Fom the dough into a log in your preferred dimensions, wrap in plastic, and chill for an hour
Cut the log into approximately 1cm thick cookie rounds and arrange on the baking sheets about 3cm apart then sprinkle a little salt on each
Bake 12-15 mins until golden
If you have a block of chocolate you could break it into pieces and grate it before starting for 3 sec/speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)