- 1 apple, chopped & deseeded
- 120 g dates
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 140 g Boiling water
- 160 g plain flour
- 180 g SR flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 50 g olive or grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Place chopped apple and dates in TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds speed 7 then scrape down sides of bowl
- Add bicarbonate of soda and boiling water to the bowl and mix 5 seconds speed 3 reverse. Leave in bowl for 10 minutes to soften. Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees C.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 5 reverse. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix another 5 seconds speed 5 reverse
- Scrape mixture into loaf pan, smooth top and bake 60-75 minutes until firm in the middle
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice