- 60 g almonds
- 3 eggs
- 200 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 50 g dark chocolate chips or pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 60g almonds in bowl and mill sp9/10sec. Set aisde
2. Insert butterfly. Place eggs, sugar and vanilla paste into bowl 5min/sp4. Set aside (or leave in this bowl while you swap to your second bowl if you have one).
3. Combine the 150g dark chocolate with 60 g coconut oil 3min/50oC/sp2 until melted and silky smooth.
4. Combine almonds, eggs mix, chocolate chunks, and melted chocolate mix 5 secs/sp 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
5. Place in shallow cake tin (I use 27cm x 17cm rectangle tin) and bake at 180oC for approx 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
Converted from Food, Glorious Friendly Food
Delicious warm from the oven or still amazing a few days later (if it lasts that long)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.