- 340 grams sweet potato, 1/2 purple &amp; 1/2 Kuma
- 35 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla es
- 50 grams cocoa powder (100%)
- 30 grams Coconut meal/flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 o fan/f. Grease a brownie tin and line.
Roast potato first or purée it uncooked in thermomix.
My potato was roasted already from leftover roast dinner.
I'm sure it would work with other leftover roast veg aswell, like, zucchini, squash, beetroot.
Put veg into tm bowl, pre-roasted whiz 5 seconds speed 4-5.
Add all other ingredients, whiz 20 seconds speed 5, scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
Put mix into your brownie tin and bake @ 180 o fan/f for 25 to 30 mins.
If you are using uncooked sweet potatos you will have to monitor the time it takes, my guess it well be about the same.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings