- 120 grams Butter, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Milk
- 120 grams sugar
- 120 grams gluten frre plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- preheat oven to 180 degrees
- grease a 12 hole muffin tin
-put butter into bowl and melt 2min/60 degrees/sp1
-add eegs, milk, vanilla bean paste and mix 10sec/ sp5
-add sugar, GF plain flour, cocoa powder and GF baking powder and mix 15sec, sp5
-pour mixture into muffin tin and cook for 25-30 mins at 180 degrees . test with a wooden toothpick to see .
- allow to cool before trying to get out .
Accessories you need
- you can place muffin cases in if you would like
-ice with buttercream or ganache
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles