- 130 g sugar
- 280 g gluten free plain flour (see General Tips)
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 130 g Butter
- 50 g Grapeseed Oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g full cream milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Grease two muffin trays and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 3 sec | speed 9.
Add flour, baking powder and cocoa into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec | speed 5. Set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and heat for 2 min | 60°C | speed 2.
Add oil, eggs, milk and vanilla and mix for 10 sec | speed 4.
Add reserved flour mixture and mix for 10 sec | speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add chocolate and mix for 5 sec | Reverse | speed 3.
Spoon mixture into prepared trays and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins
This is a tweaked version of 'Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins' recipe on page 135 of 'Devil of a Cookbook'.
General Tips: Gluten free flour can be found in most supermarkets or in health food stores. For ideas on how to make your own, take a look at the recipes in the Gluten Free Wheat Free Cooking cookbook. When cooled, ice with your favourite chocolate icing or simply dust with sugar. Recipe contributed by Karen Rawnsley, customer TAS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath