- 120 g whole buckwheat
- 120 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 whole lemon
- 120 g butter, roughly cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp GF baking powder
- 20 g chia seeds
- 80 g dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 deg. (fan-forced). Grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Add buckwheat to TM bowl and mill for 10 sec / sp 6. Set aside.
Peel the rind from lemon and add rind only to TM bowl with sugar. Reserve lemon for juice. Mill for 5 sec / sp 9. Add butter and mix for 20 sec / sp 4.
Add eggs, baking powder and the juice of the reserved lemon and mix for 20 sec / sp 7.
Add reserved buckwheat, chia seeds and coconut to TM bowl and mix for 30 sec / sp 6. Pour into lined tin. Smooth and even surface with spatula. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
This recipe is gluten free and nut free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways