- 120 g whole buckwheat
- 120 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 whole lemon
- 120 g butter, roughly cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp GF baking powder
- 20 g chia seeds
- 80 g dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 deg. (fan-forced). Grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Add buckwheat to TM bowl and mill for 10 sec / sp 6. Set aside.
Peel the rind from lemon and add rind only to TM bowl with sugar. Reserve lemon for juice. Mill for 5 sec / sp 9. Add butter and mix for 20 sec / sp 4.
Add eggs, baking powder and the juice of the reserved lemon and mix for 20 sec / sp 7.
Add reserved buckwheat, chia seeds and coconut to TM bowl and mix for 30 sec / sp 6. Pour into lined tin. Smooth and even surface with spatula. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free and nut free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways