- 1 425g tin of sliced mango
- 400 g mixed fruit or sultanas
- 2 eggs, or equivalent egg replacement
- 1.5 tsp bicarb soda
- 120 g GF Self Raising Flour, I use Orgran
1. Preheat oven to 150deg and grease a ring/bundt tin
2. tip tinned mango (including all liquid) into bowl and chop 3sec/sp4
3. add mixed fruit and cook 8min/100deg/sp
4. allow to cool for 10min
5. Add eggs, bicarb and flour and mix 30sec/sp3/ scrape down and repeat if needed
6. Pour into greased ring tin and cook in 150deg oven for 40-50min
I have made this cake using 'No-egg' replacement and it works well.
This is adapted from a non GF recipe - works awesome with normal SR flour (150g).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)