- 300g gluten free SR flour
- 150g TM caster sugar
- 60g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150g milk of choice
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
Line the muffin tray with the paper cases.
Add all the ingredients to the and mix on speed 2 for 10 secs to combine.
Add the raspberries through the MC and mix on speed 2, reverse for 6 secs.
Pour the mixture into the paper cases and cook in the oven for about 15 mins.
- Use water instead of milk for a lactose free muffin
- Change the fruit for variety !!
- My photo only has one muffin - as that was the only one left !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Mini Baked cheesecake
- Vanilla Chai Dukkah
- Potato Cake (German Style)
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gooey Lemon Squares
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes