- 1 banana, Large
- 190 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 185 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pinch bicarb soda, optional
- 15 g Rice malt syrup
- 1 egg
- 50 g blueberries
- 3 tsp Margarine or butter, for greasing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place banana in bowl and mix for 10sec, speed 4.
2. Add flour, almond milk, bicarb soda, rice malt syrup and egg and mix for 30sec on speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
3. Add the blueberries and mix for 20 secs, speed 4.
4. Heat an electric frying pan on medium heat, melt a teaspoon of butter for each batch you cook, and cook until golden brown each side.
This makes 18 pikelets.
Accessories you need
Each pikelet is approximately 60 calories each depending on the size of the banana, egg and quantitiy of butter/margarine used for greasing . Freeze any remaining pikelets for a quick breakfast another day. I put baking paper between my pikelets and Glad Wrap batches of 6. I don't need to add anything else to these as they are sweet enough for my taste. If you prefer your pikelets sweet, add more rice malt syrup or use Stevia instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.