- 2 --- ripe bananas, Mashed
- 60 gram almonds, flakes
- 105 gram apple sauce
- 160 gram quinoa flake
- 60g gram Almond milk
- 65g gram currants, or any dried fruit eg sultanas etc
- 5g gram vanilla essence
- 5 gram ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180dg fan forced
2. Grease brownie tray
3. Add all ingrediants to bowl
4. Mix 1.30min, speed 3
5. Transfer to brownie tin, spread evenly
6. Drizzle with honey
7. Bake for 20mins
8. let cool for 5mins to 10 mins in tin
9. cool on cooling rack
10 slice when completely cool
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey