- 250 grams unsalted butter (cold)
- 350 grams plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 1 Pinch salt
- 150 grams cold water
- 2000 grams apples of choice
- 1 lemon
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg white
2h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop the butter into 1cm cubes and freezr till really cold.
Put flour, pinch of salt, sugar and butter into . Pulse/Turbo 3-4 times till just combined and a little chunky. Add the water and Pulse/Turbo again 4-5 times till it comes together.
Put onto bench or thermomat and divide into 2 equal parts. Wrap in clingfilm and put in the fridge to rest for at least 1 hr.
Peel apples, cut half of them into big chunks and the other half into 1cm cubes. Put into a dish with the juice of our lemon so they don't discolor.
Melt the butter and sugar 5mins/95/2
Add the big chunks of apple to the and the cinnamon. 15mins/100//2
Then add the cubed peices 7mins/100//2
Put in a bowl and allow to cool
Pre heat oven to 190o
On a floured surface roll out one peice of pasty and line the bottom fo your pie dish, allow overhang. Brush the rim with the egg white. Pile in the filling (Try not to have too much juice) pat down gently. Roll out 2nd peice of pasrty and cover pie. Crinkle together with a fork and remove excess.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream