- 180 grams sugar raw
- 170 grams almond meal
- 180 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- lemon zest, grated, of 1 lemon
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 180oC (170oC fan forced oven) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place raw sugar in "Closed lid" with MC and mill for 30 sec on sp 10. If not fine enough, mill again. Scrape down sides. Reserve 20 grams for dusting at the end in a separate bowl.
3. Put the remaining ingredients in the "Closed lid" with MC and mix for 20 seconds on sp 5.
4. Take walnut sized portions, roll into balls, place on the lined tray and press down lightly with a fork.
5. Bake for 15 min until very light golden and still soft and chewy. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. The biscuits will harden slightly after cooling.
6. Serve dusted with reserved icing sugar.
Accessories you need
These are the easiest biscuits ever to make. They are light, moist and chewy. If you want a crispier biscuit, just add another 4-5 minutes in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie
- Shona's Peppermint Creams
- White Christmas - Old Style
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Slice
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Date Scones
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Scones
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal