- 1 lemon, Zest and juice
- 210 g white sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 270 g flour
- 120 g plain yogurt
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40 g chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. Peel lemon and place rind in the TM bowl with sugar and mix for 15 seconds speed 7.
2. Add butter and mix for 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add lemon juice and all other ingredients (except chia seeds) and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add chia seeds and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
5. Bake for 30minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread