- 1 lemon, Zest and juice
- 210 g white sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 270 g flour
- 120 g plain yogurt
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40 g chia seeds
Recipe is created for
1. Peel lemon and place rind in the TM bowl with sugar and mix for 15 seconds speed 7.
2. Add butter and mix for 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add lemon juice and all other ingredients (except chia seeds) and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add chia seeds and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
5. Bake for 30minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins