- 180 g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 sml lemon (zest)
- 60 g lemon juice
- 280 g Greek-style yoghurt (thick)
- 385 g caster sugar
- 300 g S R Flour
- 60 g lemon juice
- 165 g white sugar
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 c .Grease a 24cm Bundt tin
1. Combined all cake ingredients .
2. Mix for 5 secs on speed 4.
3. Insert butterfly
4. Mix for 15 secs on speed 4
5. Pour ingredients into a well greased Bundt tin
6. Place in oven for 50-55 mins or until skewer comes out clean
7. Allow cake to cool for at least 5 mins before turning out onto cake rack
8. Make your icing and whilst cake is still hot pour over icing, allow icing to set for 10 mins and serve warm.
*Do not be impatient like me and move cake straight away or it will crack like mine has in pic..very yummy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou