- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams unsalted butter, chilled, roughly chopped
- 50 grams icing sugar, Made in the TM
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 Limes, Juiced
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 160 grams thickened cream
- 5 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick American Australian Dessert Praline/sweets Tart
Place flour, butter and salt into mixing bowl. Mix 10 seconds/ Speed 6.
Add the egg yolks one at a time through the mixing bowl lid and knead 30 seconds
Transfer onto thermomat and knead it into a tight ball. Wrap in cling wrap and place into fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Once chilled. Cut pastry into 8 portions (i used small tart tins to make these, however you could make 1 large one easily)
Greese tart tins well- Roll pastry out approx 4mm thick and line each tart tin bottom and sides (try and make sure the pastry is a nice even thickness)
Place baking paper in each and fill with rice to blind bake
Place into oven for 10-15 minutes
Make lemon lime filling while pastry is blind baking
Put lemon juice, lime juice, cream and sugar into TM bowl. Mix 20 Seconds/ Speed 4.
Insert Butterfly wisk
place 5 eggs into bowl and wisk 40 seconds/ speed 4
Poor mixture into the pastry cases and bake 20 minutes or until set.
Lemon Lime Filling
Accessories you need
Serve with homemade Vanilla Ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones