- 340 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Lemons zest removed
- 140 g olive oil
- 250 g natural yogurt
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 340 g SR flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre oven to 180d, grease a 20cm bundt tin
Place sugar and lemon rind into mixing bowl and mill for 10sec/sp9
Add eggs and oil, mix 5sec/sp5
Add yoghurt, lemon juice, SR Flour & salt, mix 10sec/sp4
Pour into tin and bake for 40 - 50 minutes until golden, test with a skewer and cook for longer if required
Can be glazed with lemon/sugar syrup, dissolve 1/3cup sugar in juice of 2 lemons. When cake is cooked, pour over straight out of the oven, cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing.
This can be made in either the TM31 or TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Nut Free Granola Bars
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Silverbeet & Haloumi Fritters
- Gluten Free/Dairy Free Banana Muffins
- Cheese & Chive Scones
- Moroccan Spiced Rub for Roast Lamb
- Healthy Chocolate Brownie
- Spiced Pumpking & Coconut Soup by Julie Goodwin
- Morning Breakfast Muffins