- 20-30 --- medjool dates pitted
- 200 g almond, raw
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 200 g Nut Butter, I use homemade peanut butter
- 70 g Rice malt syrup
- 1 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 120 g Organic coconut oil
- 200 g 80% or higher chocolate or cacao nibs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine dates, almonds and salt in bowl, crush 50 seconds/speed 8. MC on.
2. Spread base into a 20x20cm tin lined with baking paper.
*tip it spreads easier with a wet hand or the back of a hot spoon.
3. Refrigerator or freeze whilst making the caramel.
4. Clean and try bowl (you can skip this step). Add nut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and rice malt syrup. Mix 5-6 seconds speed 5. Do not mix for longer as it will start to seperate.
5. Pour the caramel over the base and freeze or refrigerate until firm.
6. Grate chocolate 5 seconds/speed 9.
7. Melt chocolate;
3 mins / 50 degrees / speed2
refrigerate until set
gooey caramel, tastes like the real thing! refined sugar free & GF
You can substitute the rice malt syrup for raw honey
You can make nut butter from any nuts. I use unsalted peanuts and blitz up in thermy. Within a few minutes you have amazing yummy peanut butter that is so good for the kids! I use it for satay, icecream, slices, on crackers, its so good!
Check out the Super Crunch Peanut Butter on Recipe Community
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Funfetti Blondies
- Moist Beetroot Brownie
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle