- 50 g Flaxseed
- 120 g almonds
- 130 g Natural Peanut Butter
- 60 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence or fibre syrup
- 1 level tablespoons chia seeds
- 21 g pumpkin seeds
- 21 g Unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp Cinammon
- 3 tablespoons sugar free chocolate drops
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- If you do not have flaxmeal, first weigh in the flaxseeds and mill, 10 secs speed 10
And for the almonds, weight in almonds and chop, speed 7 for 5 seconds to have a chunky texture
clean and rinse bowl
weigh in the peanut butter and cocnut oil, melt for 2,30 mins, 60 degrees speed 2
once melted, add in the vanilla essence OR fibre syrup, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut and cinammon.
mix for 30 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
press firmly into the museli bar moulds and pop ito the fridge to set
clean and dry mixing bowl
weigh in the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
melt for 2.00 mins , "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2 or until melted. this will depend on the chocolate chip brand
drizzle over the bars , and pop into the fridge or freezer
i put mine in the freezer over night and store in an airtight container in the freezer
these will last a week in the fridge or a month in the freexer, if you dont eat them first!!!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Carrot Scones
- Muesli Bars with Coconut and Chocolate
- Allergy Free Vegan Banana & Coconut Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Roz w Halib (Rice Pudding) Middle Eastern Style
- Raw Almond Butter Cups
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- poached pears in red wine