- 270 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder, (I make my own in the Thermomix)
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Mixed spice
- 170 g Butter, (cold)
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Mixed fruit
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160-180C
Place dry ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6
Add eggs and mixed fruit. Set dial to closed lid position and combine on interval speed for 20 to 40 seconds.
Roll mixture into small balls and dip in sugar.
Place on a tray lined with baking paper and bake until lightly brown (about 15 min).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache