- 270 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder, (I make my own in the Thermomix)
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Mixed spice
- 170 g Butter, (cold)
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Mixed fruit
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160-180C
Place dry ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 2 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6
Add eggs and mixed fruit. Set dial to closed lid position and combine on interval speed for 20 to 40 seconds.
Roll mixture into small balls and dip in sugar.
Place on a tray lined with baking paper and bake until lightly brown (about 15 min).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts