- 120 grams almond meal
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 heaped tbsp almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 100 grams Sugar free milk chocolate
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Place all ingredients in TM bowl & mix on speed 8 for 1 minute
Spoon mixture into muffin tin & bake in oven for 12- 15 minutes or until cooked through
Paleo Choc Banana Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice