- Coconut oil, for greasing, (or silicon moulds)
- 50 grams almonds
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 105 grams Coconut Oil (melted)
- 105 grams Maple syrup
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 60 grams cacao nibs
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped, (or 2 tsp of vanilla essence)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- pinch of pink salt
- 12-18 raspberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen), 1 to top each muffin
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg. Grease muffin tray or place silicon moulds into muffin tin.
2. Place almonds into TM bowl, 9 sec/sp9. Set aside.
3. Place zucchini into TM bowl, 2 sec/sp5. scrape sides of bowl then another 2 sec/sp5. Place zucchini into nut milk bag (or mesh seive, clean tea towl) and twist to remove excess liquid. (mix this in your next smoothie for a green nutrient boost).
4. Place zucchini, ground almonds and all other ingreadients (except raspberries) into the TM bowl on 5 sec/sp4.5. Scrape down sides and if not mixed through, mix for another second. (The batter should have a nice consistency, and should smell and look quite chocolatey)
5. Spoon batter into each mini muffin hole (or mould) to about 2/3rds full. Top each muffin with a raspberry and push into batter.
6. Cook for 15-20 mins or until skewer inserted into a centre comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool (if you can wait).
From Lola Berry's 20/20 Diet Cookbook.
Can be made as a loaf or slice.
For nut free, replace almonds with equal amount of sunflower seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Forcer Biscuits
- Blueberry and Banana Cake