- 115 grams Butter
- 85 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 90 grams Smooth peanut butter
- 240 grams self-raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Melt butter 50 sec / 50 deg /
- Add sugars and mix for 10 sec / spd 2.
- Add egg. Turbo 0.5 sec
- Add peanut butter, self-raising flour and vanilla. 15 sec / spd 3. Scrape sides if needed and mix further 10 sec / spd 3 .
Roll tablespoon sized balls, flatten with a fork. Place 5 cm apart on a lined baking tray.
Bake in oven 160 deg 12-15 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes