- 2 --- pears, peeled, cored, quartered
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams natural yoghurt
- 2 --- eggs
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 pinch ground ginger
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 180c and prepare muffin trays
- Add pears and chop 3 seconds speed 4 then set aside
- Add butter and melt 3min 60 degrees speed 1
- Add eggs, caster sugar, vanilla and yoghurt then whisk 10 seconds speed 4
- Add flour, bicarb, baking soda and ginger then mix 8 seconds speed 4
- Scrape sides of bowl then add chopped pear and mix reverse 5 seconds speed 4
- Spoon into prepared muffin trays and bake for 10-15 min
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.