- 100 g raw almonds
- 200 g rolled oats
- 2 level teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- .5 level teaspoons salt
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g whey protein powder, vanilla, Plain whey powder is what I used
- 200 g dark chocolate chips, Large ones are best
- 250 g almond butter, Store bought is fine, I use the Quirky Cooking one
- 120 g Soft brown sugar
- 120 g white sugar
- 150 g Salted butter
- 100 g coconut oil
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 portion eggs
10 seconds speed 9
2tsp bi-carb soda
1/2 tsp salt
100 g oats
100g whey powder
5 seconds speed 4
200g large chunk, dark choc chips
3 seconds speed 3
250g almond butter
120g brown sugar
120g white sugar
100g coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 min speed 3
After first min add 3 eggs one at a time while still mixing
Set asside dry ingredients
20 seconds on speed 2
using spatula to assist mixing
Mix by hand using spatula if not properly combined to avoid the choc chips being broken up
If mixture is too soft place in fridge for 10 min.
Place teaspoons of mixture on baking paper. They will spread significantly. Mixture will make about 100 cookies.
Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown, watch carefully as this happens quickly! Around 10 min.
Cookies will be very soft when hot. Pull paper onto cooling rack until they are cool and firm.
Let me know what you think and if you were able so substitute the sugars for natural sweeteners.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar