- 180 g unsalted butter cubed
- 250 g castor sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 190 g SR flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 g Fresh Plums, halved or quartered
- 90 g plain flour
- 100 g unsalted butter cubed
- 90 g castor sugar
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180 deg C. Place all the topping ingredients in TM Bowl for 1 minute "Dough mode" . Remove and set aside.
Withoug washing the bowl cream the butter and sugar on speed 4 for 1 minute. Then add eggs, one at a time, takes about 20 seonds on Speed 4 until combined. Scrape down the bowl. Add the flour and the vanilla and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4. Pour into a greased round springform tin, smooth out with spatula and arrange plums on top, cut side up. Sprinkle topping over the plums and bake for 50 seconds or until golden. Allow to cool in the tin. Serve with cream or custard.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments