- 2 Quinces, peeled,cored and chopped
- 125 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 20 grams water
- 150 grams Butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 grams full cream milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all the filling ingredients into the mixing bowl
- Cook for 20mins / 100c / Speed 1
- Set aside and rinse and dry bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease 12-hole muffin tray and set aside
- Place butter, eggs, caster sugar, plain flour, salt, milk and baking powder into mixing bowl and mix 30secs / Speed 4
- Scrape down sides and mix 15 secs / Speed 4
- Transfer mixture into cupcake tray only half filling each hole.
- Using the Quince filling mixture put a teaspoon or so of the mixture into each cupcake hole.
- With remaining cupcake mixture cover over the filling.
- Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown. Sprinkle with castor sugar and cinnamon and leave to cool 10 mins before removing them from the tray.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets