- 100 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 65 g Rapadura Sugar
- 200 g oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 120 g Oat Milk, (or any Nut milk)
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees.
2.Cream the coconut oil, sugar and vanilla for 1 min / speed 4.
3.Add eggs separately, this usually takes 30 seconds / speed 4.
4. Add bananas and mix 30 sec / speed 4.
5. Dissolve the bicar soda in oat milk, add the flour and milk (with dissolved bicarb soda) and mix for 1 min / speed 4.
6. add chia seed, cacao powder and cacao nibs, mix for around 20 sec / speed 4.
7. Place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for approximately 30 min.
8. Allow to cool for 5 min in baking dish before removing it.
Banana Cake Mixture
This is a nut-free recipe however would taste amazing if you also add some walnut in the mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll