- 310 gram SR flour
- 175 gram sugar
- 1 tablespoon mixed spice
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 60 grams Butter
- 50 grams currants
- 50 grams sultanas
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoon Milk
PREHEAT OVEN (230) AND PREPARE BAKING TRAY.
Add to bowl: Flour, sugar, spices, butter. 10 Seconds Speed 7.
Add fruit (your choice here - I use chopped apricots, dried apples, raisins, sultanas, currants (whatever I have on hand)
Stir until combined - probs about 30 seconds
Add beaten egg and milk - mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Drop rough dessertspoons full onto tray and bake around 10 - 15 minutes (till golden).
Try and beat husband and children off till they're at least cool enough to handle!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup